martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

LUNA : DIFERENCIAS

Mas imagenes, en donde podemos ver mejor las diferencias de la basica y la que viene en pack.

humblezombie:

I really love Luna’s design; she’s so cute <3  I think I may add a few accessories to her 3-pack doll, but she is very pretty as is.  I like her dress a lot.  The differences in skin tone between the two Lunas is pretty noticeable.  The Gala Luna is shimmery and  a bit lighter, while the 3-pack Luna is quite opaque.  I don’t think I prefer one over the other; they’re both very pretty dolls ^_^
humblezombie:

I really love Luna’s design; she’s so cute <3  I think I may add a few accessories to her 3-pack doll, but she is very pretty as is.  I like her dress a lot.  The differences in skin tone between the two Lunas is pretty noticeable.  The Gala Luna is shimmery and  a bit lighter, while the 3-pack Luna is quite opaque.  I don’t think I prefer one over the other; they’re both very pretty dolls ^_^
   
   humblezombie:

I really love Luna’s design; she’s so cute <3  I think I may add a few accessories to her 3-pack doll, but she is very pretty as is.  I like her dress a lot.  The differences in skin tone between the two Lunas is pretty noticeable.  The Gala Luna is shimmery and  a bit lighter, while the 3-pack Luna is quite opaque.  I don’t think I prefer one over the other; they’re both very pretty dolls ^_^
humblezombie:

I really love Luna’s design; she’s so cute <3  I think I may add a few accessories to her 3-pack doll, but she is very pretty as is.  I like her dress a lot.  The differences in skin tone between the two Lunas is pretty noticeable.  The Gala Luna is shimmery and  a bit lighter, while the 3-pack Luna is quite opaque.  I don’t think I prefer one over the other; they’re both very pretty dolls ^_^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.